Samsung has rolled DDLJ1 Android 2.3.6 Value Pack firmware for Galaxy Y Duos. You can easily update your Galaxy Y Duos S6102 to Android 2.3.6 Value Pack Firmware using the guide after the break.
Before we proceed, make sure:
- You have installed your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 USB drivers on your PC.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode which is deactivated by default.
- You smartphone should have 70-80% charge remaining.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 should be factory unlocked.x
- Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data in stored in phone memory so in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.
- This guide is only for Galaxy Y Duos S6102. So don’t bother to try it on other devices.
How Update Galaxy Y Duos S6102 to DDLJ1 Android 2.3.6 Value Pack Firmware
Step 1) Download DDLJ1 Android 2.3.6 value pack for Galaxy Y Duos S6102 .
Step 2) Download ODIN v3.07.
Step 3) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button until you see Android logo with triangle on screen,
Step 4) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy Y Duos S6102 to your computer.
Step 5) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn yellow and will show the COM port number.
Step 6) Select the downloaded file to install by following below steps:
- Click on PDA and select file with HOME or CODE in its name.
Step 7) Again to to ODIN window and check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Step 8) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.
Step 9) When the installation is completed, your phone will restart.
Now you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 to DDLJ2 Android 2.3.6 value pack firmware.